July 25, 2014

Kick start your career in Hospitality

If you are looking for a career in hospitality, having the right qualifications will help you get ahead of the competition.

With every sale of alcohol in Scotland having the requirement to be "authorised, or supervised by a personal licence holder" the Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders, or SCPLH, will give you the qualification to be able to apply for your personal licence.

Many employers within the licensed trade are now expecting their employees to have a personal licence, so having it in advance of applying will put you one step ahead of those who don't have one.

As an ILA centre, your training can be funded using your ILA account, for details of how to apply for an ILA, click here

Other qualifications, such as the Award in Food Safety, or Emergency First Aid at work can also assist you in securing employment.

If you need advice on which courses to take, please contact us


Request a FREE Consultation

To enquire about our services or to request a FREE consultation, please complete your details below.